It’s considered as one of the common form of writing, which in fact every individual must have faced in their life span. The issues which could relate to any individual would be related to unsatisfactory quality of goods or services, issues with regards to electricity etc. It has become a common or general operation where people do write the letter of complaint for getting any issues solved from any authorities. If you don’t know how to handle the complaint letter writing, then you can surely seek help from academic help. They are service providers, who could handle the complaint letters efficiently and effectively.
Academic help has taken the privilege of presenting some complaint letter examples, through which candidates or people could get an idea how to write a complaint letter? The samples available are of free of cost and they have also recommended that they should not be copied or downloaded. Some of the tips for writing complaint letters are-
- Individual should be crystal clear about the issues which have been faced and you want to get it posted.
- Once you have written the formal greetings and heading you should mention the subject for which you are complaining. You should inform the addressee about the reaction for certain products or events.
- With respect to the problem, you should try to provide some reference to the issue which you have already mentioned, so that the authorities could get the information describing the circumstances which brought to you at the verge of dissatisfaction. You should further expand on the effects and consequences which had the problem and you should be able to show that what amount of damage you have suffered.
- Once the problem has been described, you should specify that what you need the addressee to look into. You could even ask them to navigate and investigate with respect to the situation which you have faced. Optionally, you could add the warning which would specify that if no action is taken then you would be proceeding towards the higher authorities and could also escalate the issue further.
- When you are focusing on the closing of the letter, you should take care that you express your concerns politely and softly and further regret for the misunderstanding which has occurred due to mis-communications.
There is no specific topic, which could encourage you for complaining but there are numerous issues which could be complaint on regular basis. Some of the topics which could be covered are- Infringements of rights, corruption, unfair treatment, laziness of officials and many more.
Academic help also provides guidance with respect to the mistakes which are generally found in the writings. Some of the common mistakes which are done by the people with respect to complaints are- Firstly, as the complaint document are essential documents, as it could be presented in the case of court as evidence. So make sure that whatever you are mentioning should be crystal clear and should specify the details with respect to name, address and dates etc.